|Power Rangers: Awesome Changers, Episode 2|
Bill's Penultimate Challenge
As Rad, Brock, and Bill start working together as a team, they encounter and battling an trio of three ToxiDemons know as the Rage Trio, who seek to destroy them.
The Rangers begins training, Heavenizer and Hypebolt watching them training, Rad uses a Copy Card to create confusion within his teammates, Bill's able to uses his brain and so does Brock, who uses a bit of his brainpower, defeat the clones and and defeated Rad. The three returns home after training. Meanwhile, the three ToxiDemonlings, the Rage Trio, reawakening from their imprisonment and begins targeting the Red, Black, and Blue Awesome Changers Rangers.
The next day, Rad and Bill both return home from schools and encounter Brock and his dad. Than, they hear a explosion in the city hall, the three left to morph to find and battling the Rage Trio, Rad battling Ragemon while Brock and Bill battles Ragecon and Rageron.
- ??? as Rad Addison (Red Awesome Changers Ranger)
- ??? as Brock McDougal (Black Awesome Changers Ranger)
- ??? as Bill Parkinson (Blue Awesome Changers Ranger)
- ??? as Heavenizer
- ??? as Hypebolt
- ??? as Leslie Stackinson
- ??? as Brock's Dad
- ??? as Ragemon (voice)
- ??? as Ragecon (voice)
- ??? as Rageron (voice)
- ??? as Psychohead (voice)
- ??? as Newswoman
Awesome Cards Edit
- Awesome Changers Red - Dragon Sword, Copy, Wild Rampage Mode, Dragon Zord
- Awesome Changers Black - Rhino Axe/Blastzooka, Wild Rampage Mode, Rhino Zord
- Awesome Changers Blue - Shark Lance, Wild Rampage Mode, Shark Zord
See Also Edit
- Hero 4: Oh No! The Three Raging Brothers! - Super Sentai counterpart in Heroranger. ()
- Hero 5: Unleashed Your Wild Fury! Wild Herorangers - Super Sentai counterpart in Heroranger. ()